A German Wine Dinner at La Ferme Restaurant – April 27, 2022
From Sekt and sausage to Spätburgunder and Sauerkraut, Germany’s food and wine scene has a lot to offer – especially when enjoyed together!
Join Wines of Germany’s Minneapolis Ambassador Amy Waller for a celebration of German wine and food at La Ferme Restaurant in Alexandria, MN, on Wednesday, April 27th at 6pm CT. For just $100 a ticket, you’ll enjoy an expertly crafted five-course German dinner prepared by Chef Matthew Jensen paired with six delicious German wines.
Dinner menu and wine line-up include:
- 2019 Hans Wirsching Silvaner, Franken
- Paired with Asparagus Mousse
- 2019 Gunderloch Nackenheimer Rothenberg Riesling Grosses Gewächs, Rheinhessen
- Paired with Marinated Smelt, Fried Potatoes
- 2020 Pfeffingen Scheurebe, Pfalz
- Paired with Weisswurst, Sauerkraut, Caramelized Onions, and Grain Mustard
- 2021 Borell-Diehl St. Laurent Rosé Trocken, Pfalz
- Paired with Braised Pig Cheeks, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, and Brined Turnips
- 2018 Koehler-Ruprecht Pinot Noir Kabinett Trocken, Pfalz
- Paired with Sauerbraten, Kartoffelpuffer, Braised Cabbage
- 2018 St. Urbans-Hof Nik Weis Piesporter Goldtropfchen Riesling Auslese, Mosel
- Paired with Apfelkuchen
Call 320-867-0444 to reserve your seat.
Be sure to follow Wines of Germany on social media for updates on virtual events, news and to discover the wonderful world of German wine. Find us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @GermanWineUSA!
April 27, 2022 6:00 pm
613 Broadway St