Food & Wine of Germany Dinner – September 15, 2021
German culture is ingrained in Wisconsin’s way of life —it’s evident almost anywhere you go. It’s seen in the heritage, beer gardens, cuisine, and now: wine! Wines of Germany is excited to host a dinner at Bacchus –A Bartolotta Restaurant – featuring traditional German food dishes and a variety of delicious wines.
Join WOG Ambassador and Bacchus General Manager & Wine Director Joe Kane at Bacchus in Milwaukee on Wednesday, September 15 at 6:30 pm for Executive Chef Nick Wirth’s modern take on German classics at this dinner consisting of five courses. To RSVP for the event, purchase tickets here.
Wine and food pairings featured at the event include:
- N/V Dr. Loosen Riesling Sekt Extra Dry with German Sausage
- 2018 Leitz Rüdesheimer Berg Kaisersteinfels Riesling Grauburgunder with Pork Schnitzel
- 2020 Darting Pinot Meunier with Hasnpfeffer
- 2017 Meyer-Näkel “Blue Slate” Spätburgunder with Beef Short Rib Sauerbraten
- 2019 Karl Erbes Ürziger in der Kranklei Riesling Auslese with Classic Bienenstich Kuchen
Be sure to follow Wines of Germany on social media for updates on virtual events, news and to discover the wonderful world of German wine. Find us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @GermanWineUSA!
Bacchus – A Bartolotta Restaurant
September 15, 2021 6:30 pm
925 E Wells St