Germany: Off the Beaten Path – November 18, 2021
When you first think of German wine, you might not jump to Pinot Blanc. Yet, the finest of pleasures are always the unexpected ones.
Venture off the beaten path with Wines of Germany’s Minneapolis Ambassador Amy Waller on Thursday, November 18 at 6pm CT as she explores the diverse landscape and grape varieties of Germany.
This tasting will be held both in-person* at France 44 in Minneapolis and virtually on Zoom. Secure your wines and save your seat at this link.
Wines featured at the tasting include:
- Hans Wirsching Estate Silvaner, Franken
- Katharina Wechsler Weissburgunder , Rheinhessen
- Borell-Diehl St Laurent Rosé, Pfalz
- Koehler-Ruprecht Spätburgunder, Pfalz
- Meyer-Näkel Pinot Noir, Ahr
*Proof of vaccination is required upon arrival.
November 18, 2021 6:00 pm
4351 France Ave S