No Sleep Til Trocken – October 8, 2022
Explore your not-so-sweet side with German trocken (dry) wines.
Join Wines of Germany Ambassador Joe Kane for “No Sleep Til Trocken,” a consumer event with a Beastie Boys flare on October 8th from 7-9pm. Hosted at 2A Wine Merchants in Milwaukee, this tasting features 80’s hip-hop music paired with deliciously dry German wines by the glass.
Those looking to take a deeper dive into the world of German wine can secure a seat at the VIP seminar from 6-7pm and taste a bonus Grosses Gewächs wine.
Tickets can be purchased for $50 (General Admission) or $60 (VIP) and include access to the walkaround tasting and a custom-designed t-shirt for all attendees. Reserve your spot to sip away here.
Wines featured at the event include:
- 2020 Von Buhl Bone Dry Riesling
- 2021 Peter Lauer Ayler Riesling Fass 25 Trocken
- 2020 Pfeffingen Ungsteiner Herrenberg Riesling GG
- 2019 Selbach-Oster Dry Pinot Blanc
- 2019 Haidle Lemberger Bunter Mergel
- 2020 Enderle & Moll ‘Liaison’ Pinot Noir
All wines are also available for retail purchase during and after the event.
2A Wine Merchants
October 8, 2022 6:00 pm
577 E Erie St