Sektual Healing at 2A Wine Merchants – May 21, 2022
🎵 Did you get that feeling? Come to Sektual Healing! 🎵
Sekt is German sparkling wine mostly made in the same method as Champagne. Sometimes Sekt is made from the classic Champagne grapes of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, or other times Sekt features the prized grape of Germany, Riesling!
VIP Admission begins at 6:00PM, giving you a one-hour private tasting, education and special one-off wines with Joe. General Admission (7:00PM) includes a two-hour event with tasting, groovy tunes and organic education.
Wines featured at the tasting include:
- Dr Loosen Riesling Sekt Extra Dry, Mosel
- Sekthaus Raumland Cuvee Katharina Brut Nature, Rheinhessen
- 2017 Dautel Riesling Sekt Württemberg, Fitz Ritter Sekt Riesling, Pfalz
- NV Hild Ebling Sekt, Mosel
- 2016 Braunewell Spätburgunder Rosé Brut, Rheinhessen
Come drink some of the best Sekt in Germany. You do not want to miss this one-of-a-kind event to learn, drink and groove!
Be sure to follow Wines of Germany on social media for updates on virtual events, news and to discover the wonderful world of German wine. Find us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @GermanWineUSA!
2A Wine Merchants
May 21, 2022 7:00 pm
577 E. Eerie Street