Trade Happy Hour: Germany’s Hidden Gems with Shitty Wine Memes – May 15, 2023
Calling sommeliers, wine buyers, and restaurant staff! Join Wines of Germany Ambassador Shitty Wine Memes on Monday, May 15 from 4-7pm for an intimate trade tasting at Michael’s Genuine in Miami, FL. Explore the age-worthiness of Riesling, up-and-coming varieties like Silvaner and Spätburgunder, and under the radar producers in the market.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot for this special selection of German sips. All attendees will receive a Wines of Germany x Shitty Wine Memes swag bag.
Wines featured at the event include:
- 2018 Maximin Grünhaus Riesling Brut Sekt
- A Riesling To Hold On
- 2020 J.B. Becker Walkenberg Alte Reben Riesling Spätlese Trocken
- Pfalzing in Love with German Wine?
- 2020 Müller-Catoir Haardter Riesling Trocken
- 2007 Müller-Catoir Haardter Riesling Trocken
- 2017 Darting Pinot Meunier Troken
- Fat Bottomed Bocksbeutels Make the Franken World Go Round
- 2021 Leipold Alte Reben Silvaner
- 2021 Wirsching Iphöfer Kalb Silvaner (1.5L)
- Pinot Fam
- 2021 Schäfer Fröhlich Estate Pinot Blanc
- 2018 Georg Breur Spätburgunder Rouge
- 2020 Bergkloster Weissburgunder
Can’t make this date? For the week following the event, Michael’s Genuine is offering an “Under the Radar German Wines” feature on its menu so no one misses out. Wines can be purchased by the glass or as a flight.
Follow Wines of Germany on social media for the latest updates on events, news, and more. Find us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @GermanWineUSA.
May 15, 2023 4:00 pm
130 NE 40th St